Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I WANT.

I want to move to New York.
I want to be the next Richard Avedon.
I want to shoot fashion in a fine art way.
I want to explore womanhood with my camera.
I want to define myself as strong, fit and healthy.
I want to enjoy myself.
I want to read a book everyday.
I want to eat better, drink better, be better.
I want to fashion myself around myself.
I want to be the feminist I picture in my mind.
I want to wear more high heels and dance, dance, dance.
I want to surround myself with strong, independent women.
I want to be known.
I want to define my waist, my abs, my arms.
I want to have the confidence to be more in my life.
I want to surround myself with joy.
I want to make the commitment to start my life.
I want to make each day count.
I want to realize that each day is a new beginning.
I want to breathe and mindfully interact with my surroundings.
I want to ride my bike.
I want to run again.
I want to go camping and be outdoors.
I want men to acknowledge me.
I want the world to stop breathing so that I can.
I want to dance without a drop of drink.
I want to feel strong.
I want to have more self control with food, with men, with everything.
I want to counterbalance my femininity with my ferocity.
I want to take the bull by the horns.
I want to feel the ground beneath my feet, to feel wild again.
I want to ride a horse.
I want to fill my closet with boots, heels, black.
I want to keep close to my family.
I want to breach new beginnings.
I don’t want to limit myself.
I want to stop faltering at the doorstep.
I want to feel contagious, like a stirring cough deep down in your lungs.
I want to start writing again, every day.
I want to start journaling. I miss words.
I want to photograph the inward spiral of my thoughts and put image to paper.
I want to feel again.

What do you want? 

1 comment: