Friday, June 4, 2010

Okay, so the eating has gotten somewhat out of hand. I have the feeling that despite how much I’ve been working out, it’s still way beyond what I should be eating because I’m simply not keeping track. So until I receive my detox supplies I’m going to count calories and stay at 1500-1600 a day. According to the scale I lost half a pound since last week which is good but seriously, I’ve been BUSTING ass. I could be losing way more if I was eating better. I want to get conscious again and refocus because diet is a larger part of losing weight then anything else and I would like to lose another 10-15 pounds and tone, tone, tone. Of course if I gain more muscle the weight loss will taper off, I’m aware but at the same time I feel like I know I haven’t been eating well and all the hard work I’ve been doing in the gym isn’t paying off. I can do better, be better, am better.

Anyway, goals for the next few days, diet wise:
  1. Water! At least 100 ounces.
  2. 300 calorie meals & 200 calorie snacks.
  3. Less dairy (cheese, ice cream, etc.)

No comments:

Post a Comment