Wednesday, June 2, 2010

My fitness goals for the month of June:
  1. 6 days cardio a week. That’s 45-90minutes a day.
  2. 3-4 days strength/weight training a week. 
  3. Between 23-26 days total of weight training & cardio work.
  4. Try to reincorporate yoga and stretching as well!
I’m focusing less on the eating portion, the calorie counting, etc. and trying to be mindful without over analyzing. I think I was psyching myself out and it was doing nothing but negative things to my body and to my mind. I am still planning on doing a detox of sorts once my supplies arrive but it’s more about refocusing on my body and its needs rather than my desire to eat. That kind of mentality has fallen to the wayside somewhat and right now that’s what I’ve been struggling with. I’ve been indulging on chocolates and candy when I should be filling my body with veggies and fruits and things that sustain me. I do understand that limiting myself can be a negative but overindulging tends to have it’s own effect on my brain, more often then not I just shrug my shoulders and figure I’ve already gone down that path so I might as well continue. I’ve been working out super hard the past couple of days and have let that be an excuse to indulge. But if I ate well and worked out as hard as I have been the weight would be melting off.

Anyway, here’s to refocusing.

No comments:

Post a Comment