Sunday, June 13, 2010

An Update.

It should be known that I had a mini breakdown on Friday and from that, gained a bit of knowledge about myself and where I'm coming from. Yes, I'm hurting right now. Yes, it's a struggle to keep going and to deal with daily tasks, eating, exercising, etc. I am finding it difficult to go into the kitchen and am having to constantly remind myself to eat only when I'm hungry and to practice more self control. I am finding myself backsliding somewhat and have been eating in excess. I am trying to do my best in dealing with this and am starting to realize that what I have is an eating disorder and no, it will not be easily overcome. But I'm not alone and I have so much support that sometimes it's a little overwhelming. But it helps. More reason to push ..

Anyway, here's some promises to myself for next week :
I will eat 3 meals & 2 snacks a day
I will practice portion control
I will go to the gym 5-6x a week & do strength/cardio
I will go to yoga 
I will go to one class at the JCC 
I will only have one cup of coffee a day and try to make it at home
I will stop eating out and start bringing food to work to eat
I will stop reading while doing cardio and become more aware, more conscious of my active life
I will work harder every time I put on my gym clothes
I will put more effort into everything I do

No comments:

Post a Comment