Sunday, June 13, 2010

Things I Enjoy Sunday

Filofax because I'm a huge fan of figuring things out, keeping track, obsessing over details, times, dates, etc. I bought it in red and filled it with pink paper. I cannot wait to use it. VIRGO!
Eating more meals. I made this delicious dinner of turkey sausage, goat cheese & mozzarella, one egg & tomato over pita. It made me excited to make meals again. I need to eat more meals and less snacks and try to really enjoy myself again. Focus on every bite and the fact that it is filling me up and sustaining me rather than indulging unnecessarily.
My blonde hair. It feels exciting to be someone new. To try something else on for a while. I haven't explored it fully yet or gone out on the town but part of me is quietly happy to be enjoying it alone. Getting little comments here and there but keeping it to myself, like a little secret. 
Theo. Having a dog in my life again makes my heart chirp a little everytime I see him and the fact that he keeps a dog bone in my room. Just in case.
Drinking coffee again. I can't go without. I bought coconut creamer yesterday and am looking forward to indulging in good coffee. 
Trying to enjoy and indulge in little things. In small pieces of chocolate, in a cup of coffee, in a moment alone. Terrible movies and even worse tv shows on the couch, curled up with the dog and drinking coffee. 
Reading more. I want to challenge myself even if it means with just words. I think my brain needs the work, to stretch and to learn the steps over again. Kind of like physical therapy but with reading, writing, taking pictures, etc. I should do the last more, grab a model and go. I need to explore creatively, wrap my brain around the new. The bold, the surprising. 

    No comments:

    Post a Comment