Monday, May 24, 2010

Five things you will find if you open my bag:
1. mole skin daily planners
2. lush lip balm
3. business cards
4. the omnivore’s dilemma
5. ipod classic 30g

Five things in my bedroom:
1. stacks & stacks of negatives
2. old prints in portfolios
3. black boots
4. books on fashion, food & feminism
5. jump rope, yoga mat & push up bars

Five things I’ve always wanted to do in my life:
1. live in new york city
2. own a large, large dog
3. be able to see without glasses
4. be that fit, healthy girl with sexy curves
5. have a walk in closet full of black clothes

Five things that make me very happy:
1. bathtubs, face masks & bubbles
2. studs, black, sequins
3. reading in bed while it rains
4. aching the next day after a long workout
5. fitting into the ‘skinny jeans’ after years!

Five things I’m currently into:
1. studs, black, sequins
2. watching movies on the couch w/the dog
3. stereomode
4. blonde bombshell obsession
5. wine, crackers & fantastic cheese

Five things on my To-Do list:
1. edit, edit, edit
2. sleep in tomorrow!!
3. start up the c25k again (opps)
4. go blonde. bombshell.
5. workout 5-6x !

Five things some people may or may not know about you:
1. have been going gray ever since I was 16
2. rode horses for over 10 years
3. have a not so secret obsession with beards
4. lost my virginity at 21
5. have tiny little feet for a tall girl (maybe that’s why im clumsy!?)

eek, is it bedtime yet??

2 comments:

  1. I really like this list! I'll have to get around to posting one of my own soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! looking forward to seeing yours.

    ReplyDelete