Sunday, May 30, 2010

Weekly Goals/Plans!

Sunday: 60min cardio
Monday: 60min strength/drill & 30-60min cardio
Tuesday: 60min strength/drill & 30-60min cardio
Wednesday: 60min cardio
Thursday: 60min strength/drill
Friday: 60min cardio
Saturday: 60min cardio

Not taking any days off this week. I worked out 4 days last week even after promising myself 6. I want to do something EVERYDAY, even if it's just a basic low intensity cardio workout. I don't have to bust ass everyday as long as I attempt to get in something, everyday. I may try to replace one of those days with yoga as well. My goal really is just to keep moving and do something for an hour physically, to get back into the mindset and groove of things. I got super drunk last Thursday and spent the entire day on Friday hungover on the couch. Not exactly my idea of fun either. Something I need to spend far less time doing. I have a low tolerance for alcohol but somehow, can't say no! Opppps!

No comments:

Post a Comment